How to and when to water plants is the number #1 question we get asked. Like humans, every plant is different and respond in numerous ways to different conditions. For that reason it is hard to say the exact amount or when to water plants.
Overwatering and underwatering in most plants cause browning or yellowing leaves which is why is so difficult to determine what is the exact reason to those signs.
We highly recommend a moisture meter to take the guesswork out of plant watering.
Monitoring the soil moisture of your potted plants will always help you know if you need to water your plants.
The three-in-one measurement can help you quickly understand the soil condition in ten seconds.
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTIONS: Measure moisture, pH value and light level using (2) 20 cm probe and a light sensor.
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: There are 3-calibration tables. Let you know your soil when to water, control pH level, determine if plant getting adequate light.
- EASY TO USE: Insert the probes into the soil about 4-6 inches (2/3 of the probes). Toggle switch to test moisture, pH, sunlight you would like to measure.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: it is convenient to use it indoor, outdoor or in your greenhouse.
- NO BATTERY NEEDED: Environmentally friendly because it needn't any battery or electricity. Just plug in the probe to your object.
- Easy watering - The bent nose makes watering your plants much easier. Allow you to get right to the base of the stem without getting the plant itself wet. Suitable for indoor and office.
- Measurements - The surface of the bottle has scale mark to allow you full control over how much water is released.